Monday, March 29, 2010

What do you smell right now?

Ok, so today's question may be a bit strange...but it has a solid basis, kinda.

I was up with my daughter Brooke, pretty much all night last night. She was throwing up, big time. Poor pathetic little thing.

She seemed to be doing better when I was leaving this morning...however, I have a bit of a problem...

ALL I SMELL IS VOMIT

Gross? Yep. But here we are. I can't seem to get this frigging smell out of my nose. Really, what she had last night created some of the most toxic smells I had ever smelled. And when I was in college, I lived in a house with a bunch of other guys. I've smelled some bad stuff.


Horribad disgusting. But I still kinda found it interesting that most times I don't really notice a smell unless it's something incredibly delicious, or incredibly nauseous. I don't notice just the 'regular' smells going on.

So since I don't have any regular smells to notice, I thought I'd ask you. What do you smell right now? Regular stuff that you don't normally notice? Someone decide that they'd grace your office with an epic tray of freshly baked blueberry muffins?

And it better not be vomit, I don't wish this on anyone :/