Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photoshopping Out My Wife's Head

I finally became "one of those people."

You know the kind. We're the ones who have a picture of them-self AND their spouse as their profile picture. I am "that guy" on facebook now.

Here's the picture of me & Jenny:


Nice isn't it? Margaret Sherman did some photos for us, and this was one of them. She's awesome. If you need photos done, use her.

Anyway, despite the niceness of the photos...I'm disgusted at my sappy-couple-ness that's been developing lately. Letting people know that I love my wife? Being affectionate in public or on the interwebs? NO THANKS!! ;)

In an effort to kill it, I asked for suggestions to replace Jenny's head with in the picture. And if you guys wouldn't mind, I'd like you to vote on your favorite.

These are some really crude and lazy photoshops, mostly because I don't know what I'm doing. But here they are:

DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba

Skeletor

Raptor

Darth Vader

Speed Racer

So which one should I start using for my new facebook photo? 

Also, got a better idea than one of the ones I did? Use the picture of the two of us, give Jenny a new head and post it in the comments :D