This trailer is a year old. The movie came out last month. I brought it up in discussion in couple's group tonight as we were talking about giving.
Here you go:
If you can't see the video, go here: http://bit.ly/5KtHQP
I brought up the lines near the end of the trailer. They read:
- When we ignore the prostituted child; that we actually lend our hand to their abuse.
- That when we ignore the widow and the orphan in their distress; that we actually add to their pain.
- When we ignore the slave who remains captive; that it's us who's entrapping them.
- That when we forget the refugee; that it's us who is displacing them.
- That when we choose not to help the poor and the needy; that we actually rob them.
- Perhaps the only fair thing to say is that when we forsake the lives of others; we actually forsake our own.
Because it was really hitting me this evening.
Because I believe it.