Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Space for rent

I haven't posted anything in several days. And there are a few reasons for this.

Surprisingly, I am pretty busy on weekends. I don't really spend much time online when I'm not at the office.

But mostly, it's because I try to write about what is on my mind at the time. And to be honest, the same thing has been on my mind over and over. And it ain't pretty.

And I've already written about it plenty.

And I don't feel like repeating myself.

Maybe it's because if I keep writing about it, or keep coming back at it from different angles it depresses me. Makes me all sad panda and whatnot. I get angry at myself, I focus on that and get further depressed.

Or maybe because if I don't write about it, I think that I can drown it down into some back corner of my brain and I can fill the rest of my time up with something else that won't create such an emotional reaction from me. Maybe I can fill my day beating down Josh at DoTA, or leveling a toon on WoW, or some of my many other nerd games that I use as time fillers.

Or I could actually do something productive.  <--- sarcasm

I need to start writing things in advance, that way I'll have things ready to post and ready to go for when these sad panda spells strike me.

As for now, that's about all I've got.